Dates: 11 - 13 March 2014 Venue: Shangri La Hotel, Singapore
Global Grain Asia is a must-attend event for Asia-Pacific grain and oilseeds trade professionals. With the region increasing in importance to participants in the international grain trade this conference looks set to grow.
Do not miss this perfect opportunity to strengthen your address book in the Asia-Pacific region whilst hearing the views of international trade experts on the most important regional opportunities & challenges.
KEY FEATURES OF THE EVENT:
- Dedicated meeting areas are available across the hotel to allow you to conduct meetings in a quiet environment
- Longer networking breaks and cocktail receptions offer unrivalled networking opportunities
- Re-designed & improved agenda as industry experts discuss the latest developments in the world grain markets
- Access to Global Grain Live allowing you to contact delegates before, after and during the event, view speaker papers, email questions to the moderator and access the agenda.
- Agenda featuring internationally recognised speakers