Global Grain Asia is a must-attend event for Asia-Pacific grain and oilseeds trade professionals. With the region increasing in importance to participants in the international grain trade this conference looks set to grow.
From market volatility to weather, watch this video to hear what our delegates -- grain industry leaders -- say are the challenges and opportunities in the international grain industry, ahead of Global Grain Asia...
Related Global Grain video
Why attend a Global Grain event?: "It's all about information, making relationships, networking": Hear what global grain industry leaders have to say about the quality of our events.
From the impact of market volatility to shifting climatic changes, the grain trade community is constantly evolving, reacting to international and regional grain quality requirements and consumption trends and demands.
Ahead of Global Grain Asia in Singapore, Paul Harrison, Vice President, Sales and Customer Care, SGS Group, said at the Global Grain Geneva conference that "this season has the potential to be the biggest export season ever".
Alain Butler, Senior Advisor on Soft Commodities, BNP Paribas, also said at the event, "the markets, which traditionally is driven by supply, this time is more driven by demand with the evolution of the demand from the emerging countries".
Watch this video to hear what other global grain industry leaders said are the key challenges and how the industry will rise to opportunities, both in the Asia-Pacific region and globally. This video features:
- Bernard Belk, Global Head Agri Corporate Business, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
- Angela Bulgari, Commodities and Energy Community Specialist, Thomson Reuters
- Alain Butler, Senior Advisor on Soft Commodities, BNP Paribas
- Amit Chaudhry, Trade and Risk Manager, Midstar
- James Dunsterville, Chairman and Co-Founder, AgFlow
- Mohammed Elmeshkhi, Al Sahl Group
- Paul Harrison, Vice President, Sales and Customer Care, SGS Group
- Sadri Mathari, Trading Manager, MedSofts
- Swithun Still, Director, Solaris Commodities
- Salah Tawfik, President and Chairman, MedSofts
Do not miss this perfect opportunity to strengthen your address book in the Asia-Pacific region whilst hearing the views of international trade experts on the most important regional opportunities & challenges.
KEY FEATURES OF THE EVENT:
- Dedicated meeting areas are available across the hotel to allow you to conduct meetings in a quiet environment
- Longer networking breaks and cocktail receptions offer unrivalled networking opportunities
- Re-designed & improved agenda as industry experts discuss the latest developments in the world grain markets
- Access to Global Grain Live allowing you to contact delegates before, after and during the event, view speaker papers, email questions to the moderator and access the agenda.
- Agenda featuring internationally recognised speakers